Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2010 Resolution

Many things to be achived. Dunno whether all those are attainable. Hope I am strong and can stay strong for this coming year 2010. These are part of my list:

1) losing weight - this is really hard.. last week I was 4 kilos to 80kg.. It's alarming... I am ugly when I am fat... some ppl can look good with spare tyres but not me... trust me.. I'll share some of the photos soon.
2) be organized especially at work - a good start I guess... I bought an organizer.. cheap but proven effective (my colleagues gave me the testimony)... I know it will work for me too.
3) save money - never thought it happens to me... at 33.. soon 34... i have no savings... I was cash-rich 10 years back...
4) give money to Parents...
5) be a motivational speaker
6) establish my own consulting firm

Enough with the list... It can be really long. In this space, I will try to focus on the 1st personal project of 2010, which is losing weight. I am going to share the foods that I take and the activities that I do to attain my ideal weight and look...

After all, 2010 is about getting back on track. I've been derailed and fell into depression for quite some times... I have no time to mourn.. 2010 is the time to be HAPPY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment