Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1st day of diet

This time, I dont want to starve myself. I can't afford to lose weight that way. So, this morning I had quite a big breakfast... I dont want to shock my stomach or body, so I had:

8 pieces of small2 karipap.
a tin of nescafe

not a good breakfast I guess... THen, at 10.30, I had 3 candies... another bad decision...

Oh... I just stepped up on my weight scale.. I am still 76 kg... A long way to go. I need to lose 10 kg. Can I do that?

OMG.. these two ladies really have a big influence on me... Initially I only wanted to minum2 but end up eating... this time I had:

1 piece (correct or not) of sambal telor goreng
1 piece of ayam goreng (very small)
few slices (RM1) of guava
teh o ais limau - a glass
few slices of keropok yg x sedap lgsung... Wanted to try Keropok lekor perisa tepung??? come to Kedah.. u'll find plenty... It was disgusting.. I ate it becoz I was really hungry.

Later.. around 3pm.. Finally my real lunch arrived.. the menu was good one

1 piece of ikan maSAK cuka,,
a bowl of kerang bakar (my fav)
1/2 pinggan of rice (remember.. rice is sugar without taste)
1 bj telur itik goreng.. to my surprice.. the taste was good.. but telur ayam is better..

To burn calories... I swimmed.. 30 laPS...

after w/o.. i ate a bowl of mixed cfood tomyam...

tomorrow.. early morning I want to jog.. hope I will wake up bit early.. solat subuh then run..... I know tomorrow will be better....

No comments:

Post a Comment